Saturday, June 16, 2012

“Third Day” Anointing

Third Day” anointing



It’s been a little while since I have posted. Several things have been taking place. I can’t say I have all the answers but I do know that God is breaking open the heavens.

Over the last several weeks I have encountered much warfare and most of it has been odd, or different from other warfare I have experienced. Yes, I know the word of God tells us to recognize the tricks of the enemy but this was different.

I prayed and talked with a couple of our warriors I worked with, and continued to stand, yet there seemed to be no relief. Then boom God spoke! He showed me that we were stepping across the threshold into “Day 3”. He showed me that the warfare was from the threat we were becoming to the enemy.

Before I continue, I must make it clear, this isn’t about the church I pastor or just about the things I do. This is about a loving God that wants to use all of us to release his Glory on the Earth. This is about you, me and every other born again believer wanting to know Heaven on Earth.

Now that you realize, you are part of this also, let’s move on.

We are now entering a “Day 3” or “Third Day” anointing where the same Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead and dwells in you will begin to manifest Himself through you. Hosea 6:2 states: “After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His sight.” We can and will do just as Peter did while walking down the street and our shadows will heal the afflicted because He has revived us and raised us up!

So, we must spend time in the secret place of prayer – in solitude, silence, soaking and Scripture meditation, we then will be transformed into the image of Jesus. 2 Cor. 3:18 tells us: “But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.” By spending time in the secret place of His presence not only will we under His protection (see Psalms 91) but His glory will shine upon us and in turn we will reflect that glory onto all we come in contact with.

Let’s talk about the warfare a little more. As I said it had been very intense yet it had nothing to do with people around me. It was completely against principalities and powers. Against spirits that have claimed “ground” that was not theirs. They had set up camp and claimed “squatter rights”. Yet nowhere in God’s Word does it mention giving back rights to the enemy after the CROSS. So we evict him, and all Heaven backs us and makes him move on.

Have you ever seen a dog pushed in a corner; the dog is more likely to be aggressive? This is what warfare is about. We have forced the enemy into a corner leaving him no room for escape. Not wanting to leave this land, he attacks, but don’t worry you are victorious.

1 Peter 5: 8-10 says it this way:  “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.

You see you are more than a conqueror and not alone. You can do all things through Christ whom strengthens you.

I am excited for you and me. This is what we have been waiting for. This is where our intimacy changes again. Unveiled and transformed! And we will grow deeper in the LOVE of God. This is the “Third Day”. It is going to come with some changes and warfare, but don’t worry it is well worth the fight as we to step into the land flowing with milk and honey.


Pastor Todd











No comments:

Post a Comment